Fire Damage Restoration Services
Limit the Effects of Fire Damage with ServiceMaster of Charlottesville
A fire in your home or business is one of the most traumatizing events you can experience. Even if a fire is localized, smoke and soot can permeate every nook and cranny, often causing more damage than the fire itself. But, before you roll up your sleeves and begin cleaning your Charlottesville, Culpeper, or Warrenton area home – STOP. Smoke and soot are very acidic, and incorrect action can cause further harm. Launching a professional cleaning and restoration process as quickly as possible is the best way to ease stress, limit secondary damage, and salvage your belongings.
ServiceMaster of Charlottesville has established nationwide protocols for effectively cleaning and deodorizing structures and belongings affected by fire and smoke. Our revolutionary OdorKlenz® technology eliminates odors and air particulates faster and more effectively than the thermal fogging, ozone, and masking agents used by other service providers. Best of all, it's non-toxic to humans, pets, plants, and the environment. So if you have been the victim of a fire in the Charlottesville, Warrenton, Culpeper or surrounding areas of Virginia, give our fire damage restoration experts a call today for fast, responsive service.
Fire Damage Restoration Checklist
- Board up and tarp as necessary to limit further structural damage.
- Within 24 hours, apply surface protectants to plumbing fixtures, door hardware, and other metal surfaces to prevent corrosion.
- Clean, pack, and safely store affected contents as required – including area rugs, furniture, art, and electronic equipment – in our custom-built, climate-controlled storage facility.
- Dispose of debris.
- Professionally clean the structure, removing soot from walls, ceilings, floors, cabinet interiors, and furniture if not removed.
- Remove odors and air particulates with exclusive OdorKlenz® technology.
- Test, clean, and store computers and electronic equipment.
- Return professionally cleaned and restored contents to your home/business.