Mold Remediation Services
Protect Your Health with ServiceMaster Restore®
Mold spores are everywhere – in the air we breathe, on our clothing, on our shoes, and in our walls, floors, attics, and crawl spaces. When moisture is present, mold begins to grow, causing the release of mycotoxins – volatile organic compounds which can cause allergic reactions, nausea, fatigue, and other health problems – into your environment. If left unchecked, mold can not only affect air quality but can cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, and costly structural damage to homes and businesses.
By removing the water source and implementing a rapid dry-down, mold growth can be contained. ServiceMaster Restore is IICRC-certified to handle mold infestations of any size. We maintain a full complement of specialized equipment to quickly and safely contain and remove mold from your home or business. Our comprehensive training program ensures ServiceMaster Restore technicians are ready to provide the highest level of knowledge and service for you and your insurance company.