Professional Fire and Water Damage Restoration with No Surprises
When disaster strikes your policyholder, you want restoration specialists with the expertise to quickly respond to the loss and complete a high-quality restoration – FAST. ServiceMaster of Charlottesville guarantees our technicians will make contact within 15 minutes and be onsite within two to four hours. We will reassure your customer, evaluate the situation, and digitally record the damage. We will keep you and the homeowner informed of our progress every step of the way.
ServiceMaster of Charlottesville uses Xactimate software and pricing schedules to provide accurate and detailed estimates. This industry-standard software eliminates the unexpected costs that can result in complications and frustration for agents and adjusters. ServiceMaster Restore also has nationwide standards and protocols for water damage repair, fire and smoke restoration, emergency corrosion mitigation, and content inventory and pack-out to assure consistent pricing for our services. What this means for you is lower costs, faster resolution of the claim, and higher policyholder satisfaction rates.
Every customer receives a customer satisfaction survey card. Results are shared with agents so you can be sure ServiceMaster of Charlottesville successfully restored their property and their peace of mind.
A ServiceMaster Quality Restoration Vendor
ServiceMaster of Charlottesville, Culpeper, and Warrenton is one of approximately 650 ServiceMaster franchises to have earned special distinction as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), an industry distinction awarded only by ServiceMaster Restore.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
Each business must do the following to earn and maintain QRV certification:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of ServiceMaster Restore's service guarantees, from accessibility, response time and communications capabilities, to quality results and conscientious safety controls
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices
- Complete and commit to continue employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology
- Use ServiceMaster Restore's proven equipment, processes, and products
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications
- Meet or exceed ServiceMaster Restore's requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally, guaranteed
- Commit to ServiceMaster Restore’s principles of environmental stewardship